Restored #17 Fenway Park Blue Wooden Seat with Exact Paint from Fenway Park Maintenance
These were installed at Fenway around 1946. Removed in October 2010 from Field Sections 1, 2, and 3. We repainted these using the exact paint that Fenway Park maintenance used themselves.
- These seats are in restored “like new” condition. Fresh paint on both the legs and wooden boards.
- Repainted red metal floor-mount legs from Fenway Park with exact paint from Fenway Park maintenance.
- Repainted navy blue wooden seat boards from Fenway Park with exact paint from Fenway Park maintenance.
- Each seat has an official MLB sticker on it to prove authenticity.
- Painted seat number #17.
- Comes with black wooden floor runners (feet); not shown in pictures.
- Single seat; fits one person.