Repainted Fenway Park Blue Wooden Seat
These were installed at Fenway around 1946. Removed in October 2010 from Grandstand Sections 1, 2, 3 and 4. The very original wood seats were destroyed in the fires in 1926 and 1934 and none were saved. In 1934, all the new seats installed were the wooden straight-back seats, which remain in all the grandstand sections to this day. Refurbished in 2010 and saved as part of the historical aspect.
- These seats are in restored condition. Fresh paint on both the legs and wooden boards.
- Repainted red metal floor-mount legs.
- Repainted Navy blue wooden seat boards.
- Each seat has an official MLB sticker on it to prove authenticity and includes a “thank you” letter from the Boston Red Sox.
- Comes with black wooden floor runners (feet); not shown in pictures.
- Seats sold individually as singles.