Photo shows typical seat, all seats are about the same condition.
“As-is” wooden RFK Stadium seat. Floor mounted seats were painted orange by the stadium back in the 1980s, originally a teal color which you can see under the orange in places. These seats were installed in 1961. Certificate of Authenticity from Archer Seating. Removed and disassembled by us from 2009 to 2011 they were mostly all originally located in the removeable baseball sections around section 226.
- “As-is” original condition. Elm boards with cast iron standards. Originally made in Michigan 61 years ago. These are reassembled for shipping, the paint on the wood is usually a darker orange than the legs because we saved the best wood from under the overhangs whereas the legs mostly had plastic seats/backs originally and were out in the weather.
- These wooden slats only survived at RFK because they were not fully exposed to the weather, so when you take them home you have to keep that in mind
- Comes with our mahogany wood feet to keep stable for use.
- Width is about 24″ overall. Height about 30″. Depth when seat is up about 16″, when down 21″.
- Can ship worldwide, one is already in Istanbul, Turkey in a man cave!