Chicago White Sox Ballpark Seat (Double Seat)
These seats are authentic memorabilia from the White Sox ballpark in Chicago, Illinois. These seats were installed after the White Sox beat the Astros in the 2005 World Series and were removed in the fall of 2018 from sections 106 and 107, along with the table-top seats in the above areas, to make way for other types of seating for the fans. There were EIGHT different figural logos on the seats representing different eras in the White Sox history that you can pick from.
- These seats are in “excellent” condition.
- Photos of logos are of the Right Handed version, LH would be for the other side
- Left handed logo is on your left as you SIT in the seat, conversely for RH.
- Gray cast iron riser-mount legs; historical figural logo ends.
- Baseball green seats and backs.
- Unique ballpark seat number plates.
- Includes a Certificate of Authenticity from Archer Seating.
- Comes on floor stands.
- Call to make longer rows if desired.