Chicago Bears’ Soldier Field Orange Double Stadium Seat
This pair of Bear chairs is the most desirable type, the orange color with a row end leg. Removed the night of January 19, 2002, after the playoff game against the Eagles.
We removed over 24,000 seats in 36 hours and staged them in the parking lot for fans to pickup later that week. This exact pair has some unique history, having been saved by Mr. Grant Wedding, one of our supervisors on the job. It was Mr. Wedding whose company actually installed these seats in 1979, and he is a lifelong Bears fan as well. This pair has been in Mr. Wedding’s shop in Lowell, IN for the last 15 years and now we are proud to offer it for sale with the wood feet for indoor use.
- Orange metal legs, including one end row leg on the left.
- Orange seat plastics.
- Number 22 and 23 metal number plates.
- Comes with black wooden floor runners (feet).
- Seats sold as double. Fits two people.
- Fedex shipping (default option) or pickup in Vineland, NJ available. You have to call us for pick up.