Our company carefully removed and sorted all the seats from Memorial Stadium prior to demolition and created the brackets you see for the seats. We worked with the Babe Ruth Museum and Maryland Sports Authority to auction, distribute and assemble brackets on the seats for fans. Since then we’ve carefully stored all the remaining parts and memorabilia indoors. We are now selling off the last of the remaining seats. Own this Baltimore Memorial Double Stadium Seat today!
This double pair of extra-wide metal slat seats were saved by Mr. Russo, the auctioneer for the stadium sale, but left in an old barn in Hunt Valley for almost 20 years. Had our tag on it with his name. I went there and got them along with many wooden seats in one batch. –Steve Archer
- “Original game-used” condition. Has some scratches, minor rust, etc; but in fine working condition.
- Black powder-coated seat floor stands.
- Under the brackets are black-finished wooden feet, for indoor use(actually not shown in this photo).
- If left outdoors the legs will get rusty, as they did in the stadium. These were repainted a few times over the years.
- Comes with a Certificate of Authenticity from the Babe Ruth Museum and Maryland Stadium Authority.